Tarshey
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music

I no longer want Telstra to manage the payment of my Apple Music I want to do it direct, if I cancel my subscription and use my Apple ID and sign up again with Apple will I lose all my music?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple Music

Hi Tarshey, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Crowd Support!

As this is a subscription and ultimately a streaming service, you can lose your music if you don't renew the subscription within 30 days.

If you restore it as you have mentioned you are planning, this should all be fine. 

You can remove your Apple music from your Telstra services through my account and there is a guide here for you if you need.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now