CrowdSupport®
the_donstar
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music

Answered
Hi,

After trying to activate Apple Music it told me that you don't have a subscription via a telstra, and that apparently I have my own subscription already, so I've now cancelled that just after getting it so I have cancelled it via telstra. But my question is will Apple Music still be data free if I use my own subscription on my Telstra mobile?? or will I be charged data while on Apple Music.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple Music

Hi the_donstar

Apple Music will be data free for streaming regardless of whether you get your subscription from Telstra or Apple directly. 

However if you'd like to activate any trials included with your Telstra Mobile service, we have info on how to do this here: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/entertainment/apple-music/sign-up-to-apple-music

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi the_donstar

Apple Music will be data free for streaming regardless of whether you get your subscription from Telstra or Apple directly. 

However if you'd like to activate any trials included with your Telstra Mobile service, we have info on how to do this here: https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/entertainment/apple-music/sign-up-to-apple-music

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

the_donstar
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Steph,

Thanks for informing that Apple Music is Data free on my iPhone for streaming.

I cant get Apple Music through Telstra as i have tried, I already have a subscripition through Apple Music already. But thanks for leting me know that streamming is still data free.

Thanks

Donald

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now