CrowdSupport®
pc_75au
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music

Is the Apple Music subscription only for use on my iPhone - as it does not appear to work through my apple ID on my iPad or MacMini. Furthermore the subscription does not show up in the subscriptions link through my Apple ID. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Apple Music

Assuming that you didn't inadvertently set up a new Apple ID when you set up your Apple Music subscription, it should work across multiple devices.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Apple Music

@pc_75au

If you have an Apple Music Subscription through Telstra (billed on your Telstra account) this would not show up on your iTunes subscriptions through your Apple ID because the subscription is not managed by Apple directly.

You can definitely still use the Telstra Apple Music Subscription on all your devices that are logged in with your Apple ID. I do this myself.

Are you able to let us know a little more information about what happens when you try to access this?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now