CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Apple Music

Im new to Telstra and Im on a 3 month Apple Music trial through Apple.To get data free streaming do I have to somehow link the Apple Music account to Telstra?

Reading this:

For Telstra 24x7 My Account:

1. Sign into Telstra My Account 24x7 using your Telstra ID
  2. If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
  3. Select your mobile service
  4. Select the Add-ons box on the right hand side
  5. Your Apple Music details will displayed here and give you the options to either Add or Remove this service.

it suggests I should. Problem is I can't follow this as I cant find the Add-ons bit in my account.

Thanks for any help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Apple Music

Data streaming for Apple Music is free for Telstra mobile customers. Your subscription doesn't have to be through Telstra.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

Thanks. yes I know that. That wasn't the question but thanks anyway.
Highlighted

Can you reword the question to what you mean then? As saying "To get data free streaming do I have to somehow link the Apple Music account to Telstra?" is exactly the question that I answered.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

if you look at the screen shot I added and reading what's on the site, it looks like you need to add it. After talking to Telstra, you don't need to and they agree that this info should not be on the site.

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more