Fede123
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Music

My Apple Music Subscription is not working, it’s included in my plan but it won’t acknowledge that I have an Apple Music account. How do I get it to work???

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Apple Music

Hi.

Sorry that this might be causing you frustrations. You check and see if Apple Music is billing through your Telstra account by logging in to the My Account page or via the 24x7 app. Having said this, Apple Music ceased being able to be billed to your Telstra account as of December last year, so you would not see Apple music on your account unless you signed up before this.

Whilst Apple Music no longer bills through your Telstra account for new signups, it still doesn't use your data quota to listen to music on Apple Music.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need further clarification.

-Kieran

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Fede123

Hey Kieran,
I had a plan that included the Apple Music subscription and just got a new plan and phone yesterday... this also came with the add-on Music subscription. I have logged into Apple Music with my Apple ID but it says my plan has expired... how long does it take for my new plan to register???
Support Team
Support Team

Hmm. If you have the new phone and it is active on the new SIM then you should be able to register. When you log in to the 24x7 app here https://tel.st/6f9tr does it have your plan listed as the new plan or your previous one?

- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Fede123

The Telstra 24/7 app won’t allow me to view my plan... I am logged in but no details are shown in the “my plan” section. And when I try to access parts of the app it says something about my device not having the level of security required...
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @Fede123

I recommend speaking with our team on live chat  https://tel.st/tynxs and they will be able to check if this is active on your plan and they may need to confirm if there is an issue with your Telstra ID. 

- Tanasha 

Telstra 24x7®

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now