CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Trial with existing apple music subscription

Hi

I have just joined Telstra on a BYO plan and have the 6 months free trial with Apple Music applied to my apple account.

I was already a monthly apple music subscripber beforehand - how do i make it so i will not be billed during this 6 month period?

cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Trial with existing apple music subscription

You have to make sure you unsubscribe from the apple direct subscription.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Trial with existing apple music subscription

Hi hasto

You will first need to unsubscribe from any active subscription before the carrier based subscription will be detected. You can view this here - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 

Once you have unsubscribed you may need to log out of your apple idea and back in while connected to mobile data. 

Let me know how you go.

-Ashley

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

My Telstra

Activate Apple Music and get data free streaming with the My Telstra app.

Find out more