Answered

How do I register for the iPhone 8 when it is released 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Iphone 8 preorder

@Kwood to keep informed about upcoming device launches and pre-orders your best bet is to register here: tel.st/eoi

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Kwood

Keep an eye on the following page for updates  http://tel.st/eph8

Thanks.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Walter-jones
Level 1: Cadet

Omg Jimmy-Lo did you even read the question
As you provide a link to a Samsung galaxy 8
Another bright spark employed at Telstra I guess
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Walter-Jones

My apologies for the previous post,

The Iphone conference is generaally held at the end of August each year, and very soon after that, the phone is made available as a Pre-order.

Please keep an eye on all our pages, and as soon as the Pre-Order process is announced, you can then state your preference.

Kind Regards

Rgeorgina
Level 1: Cadet

haha legend

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

@Kwood to keep informed about upcoming device launches and pre-orders your best bet is to register here: tel.st/eoi

TashaB
Level 6: Bloodhound

Jusy aswell I spoke to love chat , pre order for me in SA was 431pm ... got in and got my hubby and mum their phones 8Plus slave grey 256 as one has 8 days left on contract - delivery eta his contract will be up , and mum hers has been out for months lol

Smooth and easy pre order this time for me hope everyone else had a smooth time
TashaB

^Live
TashaB

^ space - excuse my typos been a long day and night last night
KW1966
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Ordered Very easy and no problems with site.
TashaB

Yep was def easy the quickest and easiest pre order uet for me =) last time everything froze on me lol this time nothing was great .

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now