Highlighted
Faulko
Level 1: Cadet

Why no Iphone?

So time came to change my plan.

I asked for 2 new Iphone 8's 256gb (as apparently the 64gb aren't made anymore) and whilst i was on the phone i decided to upgrade my sons phone to an 8 plus.

The 8 plus came in the mail a few days later but the 8's are on back order despite online saying avail and the sales lady saying yep all phones avail.

6 days and counting, no emails, no messages nothing.

What gives?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Why no Iphone?

Hi Faulko,

Apologies for the delay in replying to your post. Has it been advised when more stock of these handsets will arrive? If you have still not received these or do not have any further details at this stage, please contact us via live chat at this link  http://tel.st/2vhcj

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No phones Yet Jessica

I'm not going to bother calling or use chat as they just lie.

*Wait 24-48hrs more, had that one 3 times already.
*Yes the phone is ready the IME number is being assigned, please wait 4-5days.
*Wait till end of the month, sometimes resources are held for important people. If phones avail then ill get allocated.
*Phones cant take 2-4wks to arrive, had that twice.

Sick of waiting for phones that were apparently in stock at the time.
Support Team
Support Team

I am sorry about this and understand how frustrating this is becoming. We do need an order or ref # to have this investigated. At times the handsets can be delayed and stock levels are impacted, however, we do all we can to obtain more stock and as quickly as possible. 

If you do not have an order Ref # you will need to contact either LiveChat http://tel.st/srxvc or Mobile Sales on 13 2200.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

1-1724191293172
1-1724186307103
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the order references. 

I have checked the order numbers using our online tracking tool at  http://tel.st/63fqs and confirm that both are still on back order.

Once stock becomes available, we’ll allocate that stock to your order based on your place in the queue and dispatch your new device from our warehouse. We’ll keep you updated via email on the progress in the queue.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Well that info i already had, since about 5min after i made the order for phones that both online and the person i ordered with said was in stock, great help you were.

About as useful as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more