Highlighted
kazz0063
Level 1: Cadet

Apple Watch 4

Answered

Hi guys,

I currently have an Apple Watch S3 with a One Number subscription and have ordered a S4 watch, how do I go about removing the S3 and adding the S4 to the One Number subscription?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple Watch 4

@kazz0063

The process would be the same as if you were to replace a S3 with another S3.

Because you can only have 1 active subscription per Phone, the previous one is automatically cancelled.

When you set up your new watch, you'll be asked to confirm your Telstra One Number Subscription, which should move the service over for you.

Let me know if you have any troubles.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

@kazz0063

The process would be the same as if you were to replace a S3 with another S3.

Because you can only have 1 active subscription per Phone, the previous one is automatically cancelled.

When you set up your new watch, you'll be asked to confirm your Telstra One Number Subscription, which should move the service over for you.

Let me know if you have any troubles.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

kazz0063

Thanks so much for that, I hoped it would be that simple. Smiley Happy
GEEBEEE

I purchased an Apple Watch 4 yesterday to replace existing Apple Watch 3 which are both cell;ar watches. I thought it would be a simple process until yesterday evaporated in my attempts to get it to connect to my existing Telstra Plan with a Telstra One add on.
Seven - yes seven handoffs to so-called expert teams on the chat link and nothing.
Visit to Telstra outlet in Canberra Civic Mall =no idea but have raised a case - best ring Telstra on the 13 **** number.
Rang them several times n]and they said it should work - just like everyone else = no solution.
Will his overnight and we will call you back Sunday morning = nothing changed Sunday morning other than the level of disappointment I expressed with Telstra.
Advised that Telstra will try and remove my existing Telstra 1 account add will then reconnect and then call me back. No one has called back and I still cannot access my Telstra 1 account.
One entire weekend screwed up dealing with folk who do not have a technical explanation and appear unable to sort this issue - incredibly pissed off.
Now need to know if this is going to be addressed and if not can I cancel my Telstra mobile account without incurring any charges and transfer my number and watch/i phone account to Vodafone.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi GEEBEEE, This is certainly not the experience that we want our customers to have and It’s disappointing to hear that you have experienced issues with your service that has required so many contacts,

Has this been resolved at all?

hamvan

The normal reply from Telstra is they will call you back and no one calls - 'Your case has been accecaleted" - nothing happens

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more