Azzza7000
Level 2: Rookie

Apple Watch series 4 out of stock

Am I missing something with the stock an Telstra? For over 6 weeks I have checked the website out of stock told to go to my store out of stock. But Optus and voda have stock

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Apple Watch series 4 out of stock

It's probably because Optus and Vodafone have far fewer customers, so probably haven't sold out of their initial orders.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
notshotdogbite
Level 1: Cadet

Went to my local Telstra store and placed an order

2 weeks and nothing

something is up and no one is saying anything 

yes the the watch is popular but it’s available everywhere else

Azzza7000

I have called all local stores to me None have stock so I’m unsure why support @telstra keep telling clients to head to your local store I’m with Telstra as they are the premium network and a pay premium prices to get the run around and not a straight answer is annoying
Azzza7000

Yes I would say voda is not even close to the client base of either telcos with Optus just hitting 10 mill in mobile customers
Azzza7000

To add more frustration I receive an email from Telstra notifying me the watches are now in stock? Jump on chat order two told they will
Not be available to order till the 5th Jan but order has been placed checked the order tracker doesnt exist 4th call to Telstra sorry not sure why you were told that <removed implied swearing>

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more