Highlighted
Daisy81
Level 1: Cadet

Apple mobile plan

Answered
Hi could you please let me know when my 24 months plan finishes? If I just want to keep the phone number as I am overseas currently I won’t be able to use this number, is any prepay or other deal for me to keep the number please?
Thanks,
Daisy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple mobile plan

Best bet is to give +61 439 125 109 a call, or chat to a consultant via livechat.telstra.com (preferably using a browser other than Safari, and once you open the initial page, click on the 3 dots at the top or bottom of the browser screen and select Request Desktop Site)
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Apple mobile plan

Best bet is to give +61 439 125 109 a call, or chat to a consultant via livechat.telstra.com (preferably using a browser other than Safari, and once you open the initial page, click on the 3 dots at the top or bottom of the browser screen and select Request Desktop Site)
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now