Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Can I pre-order in a Telstra Store?

No, but you can pre-order online.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Lexness
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Can I pre-order in a Telstra Store?

Like many others, been trying to get on since yesterday and obviously cannot pre order now due to them all being sold out. I understand the high demand for these new iPhones, it's just disappointing to miss out, and makes it more annoying being a telstra customer for over 15 years and that doesn't even help me out.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Lexness Welcome to CrowdSupport!

I'm sorry to hear you missed out.  If you were unable to pre-order your preferred iPhone device yesterday you can still order some models from the range today on back order. Simply make your selection here http://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/apple/ and if back order is available for your choice it will allow you to complete and submit your request. If it's not then it may be that you'll need to wait until release day to get one in store, or a later date when we have more online stock. We do not have a fixed date as to when that might be at this stage. Delivery times will vary for your preferred model and estimates are displayed during the application process.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Helzbelz
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi Lex, try now, looks like more came online at midnight eastern time. Keep trying...

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now