CrowdSupport®
Mimi09
Level 1: Cadet

Contract termination

Answered
Where do I find the contract termination fees on my account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Contract termination

The termination fees are in the critical details of your plan which should have been emailed to or posted to you ate the beginning of the contract, These show the maximum early disconnection which after three months reduce depending on number of months connected.
You can find out the exact fee for early termination by ringing 132200..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

The termination fees are in the critical details of your plan which should have been emailed to or posted to you ate the beginning of the contract, These show the maximum early disconnection which after three months reduce depending on number of months connected.
You can find out the exact fee for early termination by ringing 132200..
Level 22: Superhuman

You're best to speak to the Disconnection Department. The Disconnection Department has much discretion in relation to contract.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now