CrowdSupport®
Rami3
Level 1: Cadet

Delivery of handset

I need help I placed my order to upgrade my phone and plan early on the 17th jan 2020 delivery was estimated 21st jan I been 3 weeks now everyday I speak to someone get told different status my order has been dispatched then no it’s ready for dispatch then it’s in post office and so on. On Telstra tracking it still says stock allocated on the 19th jan hasn’t changed warehouse keep saying it’s ready for dispatch ? Plz anyone aware of any delays a

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Delivery of handset

Yes, there is an issue with the logistics company at the moment. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Rami3

Do you no when this will be fixed cause to make things worse Telstra store would not process order for me cause I have a active order which is in ponr or something 

No. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Kathleen281

I'm in the same boat... they told me 15-20 business days with the logistics issue they are having

Highlighted
Rami3

Is your order when you check it on Telstra tracker still saying stock allocated though shouldn’t it have changed since the 19th to delayed or something 

I’m having the same issue; I ordered a iPhone on the 1st of Feb and nothing. The tracker hasn’t moved at all!! I’m fed up with Telstra’s lack of interest in my order.😡

P Butler

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit