Brian8
Level 1: Cadet

Email

Is there a way for me to bring up a photo on my phone and send it via telsta webmail. It always defaults to another email system that doesn’t work. Regards Brian

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email

Hi Brian8. Thanks for coming through. Appreciate your patience. What's the make and model of your handset? - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Brian8
Level 1: Cadet

It’s an I phone 6
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that Brian,

If you set up your BigPond email through the default mail app on your iPhone, the options to import images should come up when you start a new email message. The prompt to import images looks like a box with an arrow pointing upwards.

To set up your default mail, you will need to go to your settings and select 'Passwords & Accounts', and select your preferred mail option.

If BigPond email doesn't show up, you may need to add it through 'Other' in the options provided.

Once you put your email address and password in, you will need to tap next and wait for 'Mail' to verify the account. Once you have done that tap 'Save'.

We have a guide here also.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now