Highlighted
Kimmy2
Level 1: Cadet

Emails not downloading content on mobile

A lot of my emails on my mobile are saying 'this message could not be downloaded from the server'. Why is this ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Emails not downloading content on mobile

Hello Kimmy,

As your question has been unanswered since yesterday, as most probably a lack of specific information.

You have not stated what make and model of device and what email service.

Without definitive information, we cannot make suggestions.

You are best advised to ring 132200 and speak to mobile technical support.

Thanks

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Jude1
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Emails not downloading content on mobile

I use Mail on Iphone 6. I am relying on it for responses from business and increasingly I cannot get the email content. Even trying to forward an incomplete email and asking to download it first, it still does not download! Jude1

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now