CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Aussiemin
Level 4: Private Eye

How about you tell me a tracking number . So over this now ordered 13 sept

Answered
How about a tracking number or something to tell me the damn phone as left you. Ref no SBS 7685332 I'm so fed up of you saying you have it there how about transporting it .there should have never been a problem being a telsta customer for 40yrs just a check in records should have been enough.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: How about you tell me a tracking number . So over this now ordered 13 sept

Hi Aussiemin,

The majority of people on Crowd Support are other customers just like you. This means we don't have access to your account information. With online orders (SBS reference numbers) the sales team are able to follow up for you. They can be contacted by phone on 13 22 00.

Hope that Telstra get that phone into your hands ASAP.

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
silent_type
Level 2: Rookie

@Aussiemin wrote:
How about a tracking number or something to tell me the damn phone as left you. Ref no SBS 7685332 I'm so fed up of you saying you have it there how about transporting it .there should have never been a problem being a telsta customer for 40yrs just a check in records should have been enough.

Given that the phones are in short supply from Apple, I think a bit of patience is on order. Regardless of whether you have been a 40year customer or a 40 days customer of telstra, I'm sure the good people of telstra (and star track for that matter) are working round the clock to clear back orders. My ref no.is SBS7676548, last night I gave the 24x7 chat a shot and Mary_Ann was very informative and straight to the point. 

Yes, I haven't received my phone yet, but patiences rewards. Until my new phone arrives I will happily continue with my hand me down Iphone 3gs 

Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hi Aussiemin,

The majority of people on Crowd Support are other customers just like you. This means we don't have access to your account information. With online orders (SBS reference numbers) the sales team are able to follow up for you. They can be contacted by phone on 13 22 00.

Hope that Telstra get that phone into your hands ASAP.

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now