Addictrkr
Level 1: Cadet

IPHONE xs max network issue

Answered
Having network issues since I moved from my Samsung galaxy note 8 to this IphoneXS max crap, often phone shows 1 bar with 3g at places where I previously use to get 3-4 bars, getting constant no internet or call even when 1 bar 3G shows up. I have got it replaced once but problem isn't resolved. Have escalated this before in this community forum but that thread is now closed. any help will be appreciated! Not sure if this is a Telstra issue or Crapple's issue?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: IPHONE xs max network issue

Hey @Addictrkr

Sorry to hear that your service has changed when you have picked up your new device. Each type of device will have it's own configuration and antenna set-up that will affect the signal strength and connectivity, so it can vary from device to device. Plus some are more suited to low coverage areas. 

I would recommend checking for known issues in your area via https://tel.st/se2nl If nothing is listed, you can speak with our faults team on 125 111 and they can investigate further for you.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: IPHONE xs max network issue

Hey @Addictrkr

Sorry to hear that your service has changed when you have picked up your new device. Each type of device will have it's own configuration and antenna set-up that will affect the signal strength and connectivity, so it can vary from device to device. Plus some are more suited to low coverage areas. 

I would recommend checking for known issues in your area via https://tel.st/se2nl If nothing is listed, you can speak with our faults team on 125 111 and they can investigate further for you.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now