CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
worthywood
Level 4: Private Eye

Iphone 6 tracking number not working

Answered

I type my tracking number into star track but nothing happens. I put the number into the telstra tracker and it says it is in progress. The number is 1-286358995446 can a moderator please check the status of my order.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Iphone 6 tracking number not working

Good afternoon there worthy, your order is indeed being processed and you'll more than likely find that will be in the flow on devices for next week. It's on the backorder listing and I blieve they are working flat out to clear this ASAP, as fresh stock arrives.

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

In progress means that the order is in place, however if the Star Track website isn't giving you any information it is possible that a consignment note has yet or created without the 1-2XX number as a reference (or at least as a searchable reference) , when was the order placed? depending on when it was placed will determine why that reference might not be working.

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

worthywood

Placed orders on wednesday night Smiley Happy 

Accepted Solution

Good afternoon there worthy, your order is indeed being processed and you'll more than likely find that will be in the flow on devices for next week. It's on the backorder listing and I blieve they are working flat out to clear this ASAP, as fresh stock arrives.

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

worthywood

Thank you how did you find his information out? 

There's an old saying ... It's NOT what you know it's WHO you know .. holds good here ...wink

signature_1.gif

worthywood

Haha, Could you possibly help me track an iphone 6 order that tesltra canceled and then reinstated ? the reference number is SBS7705639. 

No tracking # ...?

sig

worthywood

Nope :/ only recieved a tracking number for the other order you tracked down. Never got one for the second 

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now