CrowdSupport®
TB99
Level 1: Cadet

Just bought Telstra movie tickets but didn’t receive email how do I get the tickets?

Answered

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Just bought Telstra movie tickets but didn’t receive email how do I get the tickets?

@TB99 They should be sent to your email address. Might be worth checking your spam folder?

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Just bought Telstra movie tickets but didn’t receive email how do I get the tickets?

If you can't find the email, you will have to contact the cinema that you bought them from. The purchases are done through the cinemas system.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

@TB99 They should be sent to your email address. Might be worth checking your spam folder?

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Accepted Solution

If you can't find the email, you will have to contact the cinema that you bought them from. The purchases are done through the cinemas system.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit