Highlighted
_LR_
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile churn to Telstra - no service

Answered

Hi

I've just signed up for a new cnotract with Telstra using an iPhone 6.  Got a SMS from Vodafone and an email from Telstra this morning saying the churn was complete.  I've lost the connection to Vodafone on my old iPhone but have no connection ("No Service") to Telstra on the new phone.  

Yes, SIM is inserted Smiley Tongue  I've powercycled several times.

Adding a possible layer of complexity, I got tired of waiting for the new phone to be delivered so went and got one from a telstra shop.  They said they had to cancel the online signup and do a new one.  So I'm wondering if the number is tied to the SIM/phone and they've connected it to the SIM assigned to the online ordered phone?

Help appreciated.

-- Leigh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Mobile churn to Telstra - no service

Please call - 1800629633 Option 1 get it sorted out on the phone.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
novax134
Level 14: Field Agent

Id say the sim replacement that was in the original order has been cancled. I think you will need to go into the store and get another sim replacement done

[Just my opinion, nothing else]
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Please call - 1800629633 Option 1 get it sorted out on the phone.

_LR_
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks. As suspected the number was assigned to the online ordered SIM.

BTW there is no 'option 1' at that number - it's all annoying voice prompts.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi _LR_,

I believe that extendo has simply listed 'Option 1' in regards to the first option that is advised by the IVR Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Moved:

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now