CrowdSupport®
Lyn-Jo
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile phone Iphone 6SPlus drops out in our house, especially in room where I need it most.

Lynette Josephine Scully

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Lyn-Jo
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Mobile phone Iphone 6SPlus drops out in our house, especially in room where I need it most.

My mobile phone drops out in our house in South Morang.  This has increased over time and now is a real problem for me.    We do have a foxtel dish on the roof.    I have rung Telstra in the past and they cannot assist.    This is really serious because I need service in this room   Have had a mobile phone with telstra now for about 15 years and this is the first time I have had this trouble.   My phone is not the problem because this never happens anywhere else  We travel around Australia and nowhere else have I encountered this except in my home.   I hope there can be a solution for this problem.

Lynette Josephine Scully
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Mobile phone Iphone 6SPlus drops out in our house, especially in room where I need it most.

Appreciate your patience, Lyn-Jo. So sorry for the frustration. Do you have broadband with us there at home? If there's a wi fi network in that room, we might want to look at setting you up on wi fi calling; using your broadband to connect your mobile to the network.

https://tel.st/dgq3v 
- Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 23: Superhero

Have you tried a different mobile phone in the exact same location?

There may have been a network retune which reduced the coverage in that specific area.

If it;'s critical, contact the Coverage Department as they may suggest a Go Repeater.

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit