CrowdSupport®
Lyn-Jo
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile phone Iphone 6SPlus drops out in our house, especially in room where I need it most.

Lynette Josephine Scully

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Lyn-Jo
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Mobile phone Iphone 6SPlus drops out in our house, especially in room where I need it most.

My mobile phone drops out in our house in South Morang.  This has increased over time and now is a real problem for me.    We do have a foxtel dish on the roof.    I have rung Telstra in the past and they cannot assist.    This is really serious because I need service in this room   Have had a mobile phone with telstra now for about 15 years and this is the first time I have had this trouble.   My phone is not the problem because this never happens anywhere else  We travel around Australia and nowhere else have I encountered this except in my home.   I hope there can be a solution for this problem.

Lynette Josephine Scully
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Mobile phone Iphone 6SPlus drops out in our house, especially in room where I need it most.

Appreciate your patience, Lyn-Jo. So sorry for the frustration. Do you have broadband with us there at home? If there's a wi fi network in that room, we might want to look at setting you up on wi fi calling; using your broadband to connect your mobile to the network.

https://tel.st/dgq3v 
- Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 23: Superhero

Have you tried a different mobile phone in the exact same location?

There may have been a network retune which reduced the coverage in that specific area.

If it;'s critical, contact the Coverage Department as they may suggest a Go Repeater.

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now