bambi
Level 1: Cadet

My iphone wont work

I have been on my $67 plan with my iphone 4s and my plan runs out in approx 6months...
My iphone keeps freezing and wont let me recieve txts or calls or open facebook. the screen keeps freezing and the lock button hasn't worked for quite some time.
at time of purchase i was unaware of the apparent mobile insurance i could have so did not purchase insurance.
is it possible for me to swap my plan for a new phone early?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 20: Director

Re: My iphone wont work

have you tried restoring your iPhone? also have you got the latest iOS?

as always dont forget to backup your phone first before doing anything...

as for updating your phone/plan i dont know as i dont work for Telstra. Sorry...

Note: I am in no way affiliated with Telstra, i simply work in the IT industry and my posts are from experiences.
If you don't want my help simply disregard my post.
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My iphone wont work

Hi bambi,

You can upgrade anytime you like but you will have to pay the remaining cost of your handset, and a $50 recontracting fee (this is instead of having to pay the normal break of contract fee).

Have a chat with us here: http://tel.st/49kl and we'll be happy to look into the specifics with you.

- Tim
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now