gK07
Level 1: Cadet

My phone wont dial 13 or 1300 numbers

Hi, I tried to call iiNet support numbers and none of the 13 works - I get two beeps and the calls drops. Tried Telstra support 132200 same thing

Help !

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: My phone wont dial 13 or 1300 numbers

Is it a Telstra mobile service?
Have you tried restarting the phone?
Is it only 13 numbers? Do 18 numbers do the same?
What if you call +61 439 125 109?

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Level 22: Superhuman

You may have network barring for 13 numbers, but I thought Telstra as an unmeteted number is exempt.
Has it ever worked?
How long have you had the service and also the phone?
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

From my understanding 13 22 00 should always work irrespective of barring placed on the phone.
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

gK07
Level 1: Cadet

It is a Telstra service I've had for 3 or 4 years. Cant recall exactly when I would have used a 13 - but fairly sure I called 13cabs at some point .

It has started working again as of testing just now - thanks for the replies.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now