lynabby
Level 1: Cadet

No service

Answered

I've had no mobile service since Thursday. I can all out but no one can call in. No outages listed on website but this is often inaccurate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: No service

If you haven't already I'd try turning your phone off then back on to see if that makes a difference or remove the sim card then reinsert it. You could also try a network reset on your phone. If none of those options work you can call the mobile team on 13 22 00 or you can start a chat with the team here
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

If you haven't already I'd try turning your phone off then back on to see if that makes a difference or remove the sim card then reinsert it. You could also try a network reset on your phone. If none of those options work you can call the mobile team on 13 22 00 or you can start a chat with the team here
For Official Support start a Secure Chat Here, try the Online Troubleshooter or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure:
lynabby
Level 1: Cadet

How odd! My service is back. Coincidence?

Most likely coincidence. Official reps and staff who volunteer on here can't access your account or make changes to it or your services.

Full Disclosure:

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more