Highlighted
stark24
Level 1: Cadet

Order cancelled

Answered
My iPhone order says cancelled.
Can someone please check the order reference SBS7981343.
Appreciate your help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Order cancelled

A Team Member will be more than happy to access the order, verify you and advise you of why the order is cancelled.

The following link will connect you to them online using Live Chat: http://tel.st/49kl

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

A Team Member will be more than happy to access the order, verify you and advise you of why the order is cancelled.

The following link will connect you to them online using Live Chat: http://tel.st/49kl

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

stark24

Thanks. Apparently it's not cancelled. So confusing!!
Dbhmbr

Hi, i ordered my Iphone 6s space grey 128 gig on friday. I tracked my order on Saturday and it said it had been cancelled so i called Telstra on Monday and they said it was not cancelled and that it was in the process. So here is the the number they gave me SBS7980633 and also an account number <removed to protect your privacy>

Now i have now idea what is going on as when i called they just blatantley ignored my question of do they have an idea of when i will be getting my order. I would like to know ASAP what is going on so i can plan, it's like being at a Celine Dion concert with the lights off...

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Dbhmbr

I can see that, if you look at the Online Order tracker it does show that your order has been cancelled, however going by the notes on your account, it was processed yesterday to be submitted. 

There are no notes on the account to suggest that the order has been placed on Back Order, however, the fact that it has not been dispatched as yet, suggests it may be. Therefore we will get this to you, as soon as new stock is received, and in the meanwhile you should receive weekly updates from us. I'm sorry I don't have more specific information for you. 

If you would like more information as to what is happening, please call the Online shop on 1300131113.  

Regards

Dbhmbr

Thanks Lindy, you have been most helpful.. I just needed to know so i dont have to start looking at other options/companies. Thanks again.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now