Matthew781
Level 2: Rookie

Order pending

I order a new iPhone yesterday and when I check online is says pending when will the order be completed

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Order pending

Hey @Matthew781

We process the delivery over your order and update the status when the details are completed. You should receive notification about your handset delivery when this has been posted and include your tracking reference.

Let me know how it goes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Matthew781

JesseS thanks when I ordered it it was put in notes that delivered would be b4 the 21st of feb would this still happen
Support Team
Support Team

That seems like a normal time frame for delivery, so I have no reason to doubt that this would happen.

If you don't hear anything, you can chat with our team on  https://tel.st/b9pp6 to check on the status of your order.

Keep us posted. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Matthew781

@JesseS thank you I will let u know how I go when will the online tracker be up dated
Matthew781

JesseS I just got a email to say that my order is in what will happen now I have checked up online and it says that my order is still pending
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Matthew781, 

Thanks for the update. The email you have do you think it's a computer generated one or from a case manager? Also do the order numbers match up from this new email & what you were given before?. I ask as its possible they placed a new order & that would have a new order number & we'd need to check the tracking of that.

Angela 

Matthew781

It dose not have a order number on the email
Support Team
Support Team

It is quite possible that another order was placed & it's progressing well, we don't have account access to clarify though, chat with us via the following secure chat link & we can look into this further for you  https://tel.st/arckn

Get back to me if I can provide further assistance.

Angela 

Matthew781

Ok if I don’t have a order number how will I know if it has been sent
Support Team
Support Team

Using the chat service you'll be able to talk to someone that can look this all up for you. They'll be able to tell you if there is in fact another order number, & if there is not they can update you on what is going on with your original order. 

Angela 

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now