Rissa3
Level 1: Cadet

Order stopped

I made an online order then spoke to someone who on chat and they said it had been processed and I would be getting the phone when they get released (iPhone X’s Max. I have since received an email saying my order has been stopped and to call a number but they don’t open until Monday. I was hoping someone could help me out with this.
Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
TashaB
Level 6: Bloodhound

Re: Order stopped

I tired online but website crashed at the very end each time , I then went on to the online sales team and got thru screen shot my order that they said was successfully put thru and I’d receive an email with details soon .. I’ve yet to receive the email and a copy of the transcript as I always get a copy of that too . I’m not sure if I should be worried or not ... or if because it’s a pre order my email will come at some stage soon .

I hope you get it sorted out
Support Team
Support Team

Hi rissa3,

we appreciate you taking the time to reach out in regard to your iPhone pre order. We can appreciate your concern with being advised your order has been stopped and there could be a number of reasons for this. Have you had the chance to chat with us in relation to your order as of yet? If so, what has been advised?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Hi TashaB, 

Understanding you are awaiting an email confirmation for your order, I recommend having a chat with our live chat team if you do not receive the confirmation, with order reference, within the next 48hrs. Our live chat team is available via  http://tel.st/da964.

Please do let us know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more