CrowdSupport®
teenymak
Level 2: Rookie

Plan bonuses

My daughters phone has been on my plan as she was underage and student she now has a casual job and is happy to pay out her part of the contract to get a new phone my question is can we haggle at a Telstra shop to get bonuses like screen protectors

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Plan bonuses

You can haggle all you like. It probably won't get you anywhere though. Most stores are licensed stores and need to protect their margins.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Plan bonuses

Hi @teenymak

My advice would be to direct your daughter to order online via the following link: https://tel.st/vhnaw;

If you'd prefer to discuss options, you're welcome to call 1800 676 642 between 8am – 9pm AEST/AEDT or visit a Telstra store. You can find your close store here 

If visiting a store, it may be worth booking an appointment first to save waiting, you can do this online here .

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now