CrowdSupport®
samichon
Level 2: Rookie

Stolen iphones music. Warranty?

Answered

My iPhone was stolen tonight. Can I get my music back? Am I still coveredfor a new one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Stolen iphones music. Warranty?

Hi samichon

Did you take up Telstra's StayConnected service? Or did you add your phone onto your Contents Insurance?

And as for your music - how did you buy the music? Or did you use a streaming service etc?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi samichon

Did you take up Telstra's StayConnected service? Or did you add your phone onto your Contents Insurance?

And as for your music - how did you buy the music? Or did you use a streaming service etc?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

samichon
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Steph, thanks for replying! 

I am pretty sure my husband took out a cover when he got it as he'd also had his last one stolen!

he always uses iTunes and I'd love to surpris him and get them all back is this possible?

thanks again. Lyn 

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Ok so you'd need to check an invoice and see if StayConnected is listed on it. 

If it is, and you're an account holder you can call Telstra on 13 22 00 and they'll let you know what you need to do to arrange the replacement. 

If your husband uses iTunes, there's nothing you'd need to do to get his music back, it'll just be in iTunes, so he will just sync with iTunes once he has a new phone, and he'll transfer it back on.

Mareon89
Level 1: Cadet

I love Apple music

You can get latest Apple music for free on your Android and iOS devices using Setbeat App. You just need to download Setbeat iOS app to get Apple music for free.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now