Highlighted
Nedly
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Air

Answered
Every time I try 2 log in 2 telstra air I get same response:
Sorry, we can't connect you to Telstra air, you need to recharge.
Grrr.
3 weeks now, no free data.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Air

I can see from one of your other posts that you are on PrePaid. It may be that the service and your Telstra Air login have become disassociated during one of your recharges (can happen when changing plans). Have you tried reregistering for Telstra Air using your current device? It may be looking at an old service to get its details.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Nedly,

I am sorry that the steps that Jupiter haven't lead to this error message being bypassed. I would recommend having this raised with our Telstra Air Tech Team on 132200 and saying "Telstra Air Technical Support" when prompted 24/7.

Please do let us know how you get on having this raised and tested further with this team? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

I can see from one of your other posts that you are on PrePaid. It may be that the service and your Telstra Air login have become disassociated during one of your recharges (can happen when changing plans). Have you tried reregistering for Telstra Air using your current device? It may be looking at an old service to get its details.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Nedly
Level 2: Rookie

Yes. Reregistered numerous times with same result.
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

@Nedly wrote:
Yes. Reregistered numerous times with same result.

@Nedly Have you tried un-installing the app, and re-installing?

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Nedly,

I am sorry that the steps that Jupiter haven't lead to this error message being bypassed. I would recommend having this raised with our Telstra Air Tech Team on 132200 and saying "Telstra Air Technical Support" when prompted 24/7.

Please do let us know how you get on having this raised and tested further with this team? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now