James135
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Frontier Gateway FAQ

I am about to receive all of my Google Smart Devices next week 9-07-2019 and I am using IPhone XS Max to do everything so far
I have done a summary of my house and my block of land to try and get prepared and have a plan to make this Smart Property the best it can be
I am starting to realise I am going to need lots of assistance to get this right
Is there anyone that would be interested in reading my property, house and devices list plus the list of Smart items arriving next week and offer some much needed advice on what else I need or what I don’t need and a little plan of attack
I know it’s a big ask but it would be so appreciated and maybe the answer is a Platinum helper and/or paying someone
Thanks James

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now