Highlighted
Jonesy12
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra One Number

Answered

I have 2 mobile phones under one account.  I would like to link each of these phones to an Apple Watch Series 4 with a Telstra One Number.  Can I do this or do I need to open a separate account for the second mobile phone?  ie can I have more than one Telstra One Number under one account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra One Number

Hey Jonesy12, welcome to CrowdSupport.

I see no reason why you couldn't have 2 phones linked to an Apple Watch each on the one account; the numbers for the eSIM in the watches would be separate assets on your account, and the charges themselves would be linked to the parent mobile number.

So long as you register them properly you should be all good. I'll get a colleague that's deeper in the reeds than I to take a look just to make sure I'm not giving you bad advice.

Edit: Got a thumbs up!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jonesy12

Sorry I forgot to spell out I was talking 2 x apple watches (not the same watch)
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Jonesy12, welcome to CrowdSupport.

I see no reason why you couldn't have 2 phones linked to an Apple Watch each on the one account; the numbers for the eSIM in the watches would be separate assets on your account, and the charges themselves would be linked to the parent mobile number.

So long as you register them properly you should be all good. I'll get a colleague that's deeper in the reeds than I to take a look just to make sure I'm not giving you bad advice.

Edit: Got a thumbs up!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jonesy12

Thanks Big_Dan

Now all I have to do is go and pick up my new watch!

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now