Highlighted
LIV2
Level 6: Bloodhound

Too late to cancel?

Answered

I'm one of the lucky 300, is it still possible to cancel my order?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Too late to cancel?

As I understand it, you entered into a contract with Telstra when the order was placed. The only way to confirm the order can be cancelled is to contact Telstra ask them.

You can, if you choose, contact LiveChat for written conformation of the notes on your account.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

As I understand it, you entered into a contract with Telstra when the order was placed. The only way to confirm the order can be cancelled is to contact Telstra ask them.

You can, if you choose, contact LiveChat for written conformation of the notes on your account.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

LIV2
Level 6: Bloodhound

The answer is yes it is too late apparently...

Although what was interesting is that they said my order hadn't been verified yet whatever that means. Either they're lying or the people who said it was good to go were lying.

Does this give some insight into the fact that dealing with telstra is ridiculous?

Sure I entered into a contract, a contract they have not yet accepted or processed

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now