Highlighted
rod55
Level 2: Rookie

Transfer credit between Pre-Paid mobile services

Answered

I have purchased new iphone 5s and sim with $30 credit prepaid plus plan but cannot send any credit to another phone using creditme2u any sugestions 

Wont give me the option to use me2u credit on any phone

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer credit between Pre-Paid mobile services

Hi rod55,

The Credit me2u is not available with the Pre-paid Plus offer like it was with the Freedom Plus offer. 

You can receive creditme2u credit from a prepaid mobile that isn't on the Pre-paid Plus offer but you can send any credit. 

With the Pre-paid Plus offer $30 recharge you only get $5 "plus credits" to use, not the whole $30 like theFreedom Plus offer did.

The $5 plus credit can only be used for international calls and text and roaming. https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Telstra-Pre-Paid-Plus/ba-p/600770

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Accepted Solution

Sorry, my previous post should have said that you can't send credit but can receive credit with the credit me2u. 

I'm having trouble editing my postsSmiley Happy

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Accepted Solution

Hi rod55,

The Credit me2u is not available with the Pre-paid Plus offer like it was with the Freedom Plus offer. 

You can receive creditme2u credit from a prepaid mobile that isn't on the Pre-paid Plus offer but you can send any credit. 

With the Pre-paid Plus offer $30 recharge you only get $5 "plus credits" to use, not the whole $30 like theFreedom Plus offer did.

The $5 plus credit can only be used for international calls and text and roaming. https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Telstra-Pre-Paid-Plus/ba-p/600770

Accepted Solution

Sorry, my previous post should have said that you can't send credit but can receive credit with the credit me2u. 

I'm having trouble editing my postsSmiley Happy

rod55

thanx Smiley three I thought that might b the case but i couldnt find the required info

You're welcomeSmiley Happy

I couldn't actually find it in writing that you can't use Credit me2u on the Pre-paid Plus offer. 

I rang the Pre-paid team (1258880 8am-9pm AEDT) when the Pre-paid Plus offer first became available. 

I asked what would not be available on the Pre-paid Plus offer that is on the Freedom Plus offer. 

CreditMe2u was one thing that would not be available. 

It would be nice if Telstra was a bit more transparent and let the customers know ALL the things that would not be available on a new Pre-Paid offer, instead of customers finding out after they have changed their offer.

cazza48dargan

no answers think a waste of time will ring telstra instead .thanks crowd support WHERE ARE YOU

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now