CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Angryaf
Level 1: Cadet

Unlocking iPhone 4

Answered
Telstra you are so pathetic! How many ways do I need to try to get in contact with you and still unable to talk to an actual person?! I have tried calling +61439125109 and just get hung up on by a robot! Tried using your pathetic 24/7 chat app that won’t connect at all!
I want to unlock an old iPhone 4 with your unlocking tool and I keep getting the following message “it looks like something’s wrong. We’re looking into it and we will have things up and running as soon as possible. Please try again shortly”
How long is shortly??
How can I successfully unlock this device ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Unlocking iPhone 4

Call 125 8887 from a Telstra phone, or 13 22 00 from a non-Telstra phone and when prompted say 'Pre-Paid'. They are open 9am-8pm, Monday to Friday. If you're calling from overseas, call +61 439 125 888 (international call charges will apply).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Unlocking iPhone 4

Call 125 8887 from a Telstra phone, or 13 22 00 from a non-Telstra phone and when prompted say 'Pre-Paid'. They are open 9am-8pm, Monday to Friday. If you're calling from overseas, call +61 439 125 888 (international call charges will apply).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now