Luqman501
Level 1: Cadet

Wrong order placed

Answered
Hi peeps!
I’ve just placed an iPhone xs order and i didn’t realized that i put order on lease in which i have to return the phone at the end of contract. Is it possible now to change the contract from lease to buy. What you guys recommend should i go with lease plan and change it after 1 year when im replacing phone to newer model or just ask customer service to change it from the start.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Wrong order placed

Hey, you can start a chat with the team here for assistance with your plan.
I am a Telstra Employee working in Premium Services for Telstra Platinum & Smart Home

I am not here in an official capacity. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.

For official support, start a secure chat here or you can raise a complaint here.

I personally use NBN FTTP 100/40 on the Smart Modem Gen 2 with Smart Home and the Telstra TV 2

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Hey, you can start a chat with the team here for assistance with your plan.
I am a Telstra Employee working in Premium Services for Telstra Platinum & Smart Home

I am not here in an official capacity. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.

For official support, start a secure chat here or you can raise a complaint here.

I personally use NBN FTTP 100/40 on the Smart Modem Gen 2 with Smart Home and the Telstra TV 2
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Luqman501,

Thanks for reaching out on Crowd Support with your enquiry today, I'm sorry to hear you placed an order for a lease contract instead of the one you wanted. I'm happy to assist you further with this issue, may I ask if you were able to chat to the Live Team via the link above? If so, were they able to help and resolve this for you? If not, I'm here if you need, just let me know when you're ready.

-Zoe 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more