joss2
Level 1: Cadet

disconnect from pre paid service

Answered

i have an iphone 6 and i want to disconnect from telstra. i have calles 132200 and saqid i want to disconnect, i have my IMEI number and went to telstra.com/unlock like it askes and entered my IMEI number but i hit a dead end when it said if i didnt have an iphone it was unlocked but the whole page was about disconnecting an iphone. I have no idea what to do now. telstra makes it unnecesarily complicated to disconnect and just want more money out of you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: disconnect from pre paid service

Give the Prepaid team a call on 125 8880. They will be able to assist.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: disconnect from pre paid service

Give the Prepaid team a call on 125 8880. They will be able to assist.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now