janey11
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 5 phone bill on 24/7 app is very confusing

Im on an $80 or $76 plan with a new iPhone 5 and on the Telstra 24/7 app it's saying that my total bill estimate is already $90+ although ive still got around 15 days left with my plan. Its saying that I've used $70 of calls which is probably correct but does this mean that ive gone over my plan already or will it go back down to $80 when my bill comes?

Thanks for the help!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: iPhone 5 phone bill on 24/7 app is very confusing

The 24/7 app tells you the value of your calls that you've made.  Your $80 cap has $800 calls in it (from memory), therefore you only get charged for calls in excess of $800 in the month. That is assuming you haven't called any numbers that aren't included in the cap (eg 1300 numbers, etc)

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now