This thread is now archived and closed to new comments. Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question please post a new topic.
My phone had suddenly started to lose battery life within minutes and was randomly turning off. I took it to the Perth Apple Store to assess. They immediately offered to replace the battery. While I was there I asked if it was normal to feel a current buzzing if I touched the home button while it was charging. As I tried to demonstrate it gave me a tiny electric shock. Enough to make me snatch my hand away. This was enough to replace the phone completely. The phone was 18 months old and still under contract with Telstra.