Answered
When will telstra begin accepting preorders for the new iPhones xs and xr
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone xs preorder

Hey everyone, if you want to be notified on further details, please complete the form found here: https://www.telstra.com.au/eoi/keep-informed/?formid=ki-apple and you'll be kept up to date as soon as more information is available.

Just to clarify, this is an expression of interest only. It will not reserve a device for you, just ensure that you're notified when announcements are made.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Apple have preorder starting 19th of October, typically Telstra do the same dates.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

BenjaminGibbs
Level 1: Cadet

Hey DrQ - I believe the iPhone XR is for pre-order on the 19th October.

The XS and XS Max are available to pre-order on the 14th September (tomorrow) so I would imagine Telstra would have it at the same time?

Hikurangi_f
Level 4: Private Eye

I’ve beem wondering the same thing. XR preorders will not happen until 19th October, but hopefully Telstra come out with the XS models preorder tomorrow at 5pm... they usually do the same time as Apple, or they’ll make it on a date that it at least arrives to you on the same day that Apple starts delivering.

Now I’ve got to decide if that sort of pricing for a phone is acceptable... $2400 for the XS Max 512gb?
I’ve taught my kids to pull faces in photos, try and fix that, Machine Learning...
BenjaminGibbs

Maybe New Phone Feeling is the way to go? You might be locked in, but a nice way to 'only' pay half that amount 😬
Epic
Level 2: Rookie

You dont pay half, you give away half, plus the fee to do this. Its a rip off. If you got an iphone x last year, you will literally be paying telstra to give away half your phones value.

wdong01

i will interesting to see what Telstra to do with my premium plan when i have signed up the iPhone X in Jan, should be able to get a new phone feeling in Jan
Allen____

I have it from a good source they will be available for pre-order at 5pm Friday 14/09/2018

Andrew4144

Telstra usually start pre order at the same time as Apple in Palo Alta, which would make it 5pm on saturday, not Friday.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey everyone, if you want to be notified on further details, please complete the form found here: https://www.telstra.com.au/eoi/keep-informed/?formid=ki-apple and you'll be kept up to date as soon as more information is available.

Just to clarify, this is an expression of interest only. It will not reserve a device for you, just ensure that you're notified when announcements are made.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Andrewl1963

Its always been same day same time. 5pm 14.09.2018
Andrewl1963

Anyone heard anything about what the plans are going to look like?
Rich1969

When Will Telstra put pricing up on there website so you can at least plan on what you want to order
melvinyuen

Paying $2369 for the XS MAX 512 GB is ridiculous.  Apple really should start thinking of carving out the high end phones into a separate brand like Toyota and Lexus.  It will get to a point consumers just had enough of the price hikes.

melvinyuen

Imagine the MAX 512GB, it will be at least $200+ a month on a plan.
Andrew4144

The 256gb IPhone X retailed at around 1800 last year, 149 on a plan, so around $200 may be on the mark.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now