MT1980
Level 1: Cadet

telstra thanks movies

Answered
I have been trying to purchase Telstra Thanks movie tickets since yesterday morning! I rang Telstra support and they gave me a bunch of numbers that I couldn’t get through to. I gave up yesterday & tried again this morning & it’s still not working! I can select the movie & seats but when I put in my payment details it cancels out. I tried a few times with different credit cards & still not working. Can this please be investigated ASAP??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra thanks movies

You need to call the Cinema Chain that you are trying to purchase the tickets through. The booking system is run by the cinema chains, not Telstra. Telstra just have an agreement that allows to you access special pricing.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra thanks movies

You need to call the Cinema Chain that you are trying to purchase the tickets through. The booking system is run by the cinema chains, not Telstra. Telstra just have an agreement that allows to you access special pricing.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Download now