CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
ByronApple
Level 5: Eagle Eye

tracking numbers iPhone 6 email...

Answered

Hi, I got email, the seocnd email, notifying me my phone has been dispatched and expected arrival of friday 19th, i thought i was supposed to get a tracking code also with this email? 
or am i going to get another email with tracking code?

any advice is great. thanks.

Hi MR BYRON ******,

Your requested Telstra item has been despatched for delivery by courier at your nominated address. We estimate it will arrive on 19/09/2014.

The delivery must be accepted by you personally. If you’re not available to sign for the delivery, the courier will leave a calling card in your mailbox and you can collect the equipment from your nearest post office or StarTrack depot. Please check the card as it will have details of where your delivery is being held and when you can collect it.

We’re here to help
If you have any questions, please call us on 13 2200 any time and quote your order number 1-276231809691.

We hope you enjoy your new device and thanks again for choosing Telstra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
skywalker69
Level 4: Private Eye
Accepted Solution

Re: tracking numbers iPhone 6 email...

I have got Startrack tracking numbers that work on the Startrack site, but only got them from live chat

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Kehen

You could probably use your SB number that you received with your initial pre-order email. www.startrack.com.au

ByronApple

@Kehen  I have given that a go and it comes up with nothing. maybe it takes a little while to come up, but as ive read in previous furum from teltra people themselcves, they say you get a tracking code. 

all good. hope i get it soon, and goodluck to all that are waiting. 

skywalker69
Accepted Solution

I have got Startrack tracking numbers that work on the Startrack site, but only got them from live chat
ByronApple

Thanks @skywalker69 , il hav to get on there nad see what the story is.    40th in line... :/ 

skywalker69

@byronapple, when I got on the queue I was 58 in line, but it moved pretty quick, they should be able to give you the Startrack consignment number
CameronHarvey
Level 1: Cadet

I too had this problem, usually the SB***************** reference can be used for tracking.

In this instance, enter your 1-************ order number into the reference track and trace at www.startrack.com.au and it'll bring up your delivery Smiley Happy

Sammy_Tigers
Level 2: Rookie

im still waiting for 2nd email got 1-XXXX number at live chat tonight thats all i have received so far

RickCento

How do we find out what number we are on the waiting list?

Smiley Sad hope it just some how turns up today.....

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi RickCento, 

Unfortunately you can't find out what number you are sorry :-( 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

aimee_t

Sammy_tigers - I am in the same boat. Can I ask when you ordered the handset?

Sammy_Tigers
Level 2: Rookie

i pre ordered early on Saturday 13th and still waiting

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

We have an update on iPhone pre-orders here: http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/iPhone-6-iPhone-6-Plus/A-quick-update-on-the-iPhone6-and-6-pre...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for iOS

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now