TassieDood
Level 1: Cadet

Big Pond movies on IPad

Answered

I have Big Pond movies ap on my iPad. Usually rent through my Mac Book pro. How do I set up a rental or purchase on my iPad if I am away from the Mac Book. There seems to be no facility within the ap to do this.  Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Big Pond movies on IPad

Hi @TassieDood,

Thanks for reaching out. If you rent a movie, you can only watch it on the device that you rented it on. If you buy a movie or TV show, you can watch it on up to two registered devices. You can find more information regarding this here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Big Pond movies on IPad

Hi @TassieDood,

Thanks for reaching out. If you rent a movie, you can only watch it on the device that you rented it on. If you buy a movie or TV show, you can watch it on up to two registered devices. You can find more information regarding this here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more