charjas
Level 1: Cadet

BigPond Movies Activation email

i recently changed to telstra after 13 years with another provider.  foxtel, home phone and internet.  i registered for Bigpond Movies and was supposed to receive an activation email.

I didnt.  When i try to rent a movie i get the message advising me to go to internet and complete the activation process.  I cant because i didnt receive the email

i cant rent movies because i havent finished the activation process because i didnt receive the email.

there is no option to resend.

I cant get a satisfactory response from Telstra - apparently resetting my LG TV factory settings will fix the problem.  Serious???????  Factory settings on my TV will resend the activation email.  Thats new.

there is nothing on the board.  No email help.  nothing on the internet or website and no suitable response from Telstra help.  Apart from resetting my TV factory settings.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: BigPond Movies Activation email

Hi charjas,

It may seem a little obvious, but just to check that we've covered all the bases: have you checked your junk mail folder for the elusive confirmation email? As well as this, what happens when you attempt to restart the activation process from scratch? Will it let you start the process anew?

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now