Highlighted
BernIrvin
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond Movie Rental

Answered

I have rented a movie on my mac but I cant watch it on my Telstra Tv. What am I doing wrong. I can watch it on my computer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond Movie Rental

You can only watch it from the device that you rented it on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

You can only watch it from the device that you rented it on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
trickie112
Level 1: Cadet

i have gtried to rent a movie for my grandson called cars 3 but its taking a long time to download any ideas

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Trickie112. Thanks for coming through. There are a few possibilities. It might be an issue with your device, with the connection inside your home, between your home and the exchange, or even at our end, with the bigpond movies site.
Can you usually download movies faster than this? - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now