Highlighted
Cy2
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond Movie refund

Although I selected ON on parental control and PIN for purchases, my 1 year old son was playing with telstra TV remote while the TV was off and I was in the other room for a minute, and he was able to randomly buy a movie! 

I spoke to bigpond support and they said they can't refund me and I should speak to telstra, which I did.. and telstra support says I should speak to bigpond!!

it's just a mess! The pin is not working and now I have to pay for 24 dollars for a movie I don't want to buy or see? 

Where is customers rights? It's not my fault the pin is not safe!!

I want this solved and my money back!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Bigpond Movie refund

You would need to speak to the Bigpond Movies Team on 1800 502 502
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Cy2
Level 1: Cadet

I don't know if you read everything I wrote.. because I did spoke with them in that number and they transferred the responsibility to telstra, then telstra support told me I should complaint with big pond!! so nothing is being solved.

I did read it. It is something that needs to be resolved by the Bigpond Movies Team. If they won't do anything about it, you can call 132200 and ask for Complaints and lodge a formal complaint.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more