Highlighted
Smiles73
Level 2: Rookie

Bigpond Movies

Answered

I'm just starting to get into some of the stuff my blu Ray player has.

I saw on Bigpond movies, they can play on devices like Blu ray players. How is this done?

I have a program on the Blu Ray player called "DivX". Is this how it's played and how does this work?

I have also downloaded Nero so I can view most files from my Notebook to my Blu Ray player. Is this another option to view movies?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Bigpond Movies

@Smiles73 wrote:

Hi gang.

Once you have an LG TV or Blu-Ray player with NetCast, you simply register for BigPond Movies on the device, online or use your existing BigPond Movies login details, and pay per movie on using either a credit card or BigPond movies voucher"

That's correct, is your device one of the ones listed at the bottom of this page? If so you should be able to register through your Blu-ray player. If you're having trouble you can register through the BigPond Movies Website, and then put your BigPond Movies account settings into the player. If it isn't one of those listed devices though it probably won't work.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 20: Director

As far as I am aware, you can only rent Bigpond Movies either via Tbox or LG-TV or Samsung devices.

It wont be available from your Blue Ray player unless it has Bigpond movies as a part of the player.

locomotion
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi you can also view BigPond Movies on your PC, simply visit bigpondmovies.com from your Internet Explorer browser. 

Alternatively you can also view them through Windows Media Centre.

Whilst I am a Telstra employee, my views are my own and are not those of Telstra.
Smiles73
Level 2: Rookie

Hi gang.

"

LG Devices with NetCast

BigPond Movies is pre-loaded on LG TVs and Blu-ray players with NetCast. If you have a fast broadband connection you can rent movies regardless of your internet service provider.  If you’re with BigPond, viewing BigPond Movies is unmetered and won’t use up your monthly internet data allowance.

Once you have an LG TV or Blu-Ray player with NetCast, you simply register for BigPond Movies on the device, online or use your existing BigPond Movies login details, and pay per movie on using either a credit card or BigPond movies voucher"

http://bigpondmovies.com/iptv

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

@Smiles73 wrote:

Hi gang.

That's correct, is your device one of the ones listed at the bottom of this page? If so you should be able to register through your Blu-ray player. If you're having trouble you can register through the BigPond Movies Website, and then put your BigPond Movies account settings into the player. If it isn't one of those listed devices though it probably won't work.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 20: Director

^^ Kudos for pointing out those players, Dylan.

Nice one! I did not even notice them before.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now