telemeister
Level 2: Rookie

Bigpond movie rental problem - Telstra TV

Hello, I have tried to rent a movie twice. Each time the system eventually says the movie is now in 'My Library' and I am given the option to click ok. I do this and go to My Library and nothing is there. It says 'Sorry, there are no rentals in your library.' I have shut down the Telstra TV I am using and restarted, but the movie is still not there. I tried to Facebook chat for help, received a response of '??' (literally, that is all I got), so am trying here now. Any clues?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Bigpond movie rental problem - Telstra TV

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having there, telemeister. Are you still having problems with this? 

If so, the bigpond movies team are available -  - 1800502502 - from 11am til 10pm, (AEST), 7 days a week.

Please give them a call, and let us know how you get on. Thanks again for your patience. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more