STMc
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond movie timing out and can't continue watching

Ever since the bigpond movie application on my Samsumy smart tv was updated every time I watch a movie it cuts out at around the 1 hour mark at which point I have to go through the menu options to resume the movie. Tonight it has done the same thing however this time it does not give me the option to resume the movie. I am also unable to access 'My Library'. Restarting the application showed the error message 'Sorry, the service is currently under maintenance. Please try again later'. I then restarted the application again and it has let me into the movie list but there is still no option to resume the movie.

I am unable to finish watching the movie and extremely unhappy with the bigpond movie service.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Bigpond movie timing out and can't continue watching

Hi STMc

We'd recommend having a chat with our BigPond Movies support team about this.

They're available either via email or over the phone:

Email: help@bigpondmovies.com

Call: 1800 502 502

Their opening hours are:

Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 11pm

Saturday: 11am -11pm

Sunday: 12pm- 10pm

And you can find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bigpondmovies

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now